Replicating on risograph is the fastest and cheapest way to print. The main advantages of rizography are high-speed printing, and in accordance with other types of printing, the most advantageous price solution. Risography is a method of high-speed black and white printing, which is an ideal option for the production of promotional leaflets, price lists, letterheads, educational materials, brochures, technical descriptions, reference books and other printing products.
The printing house of our company provides a whole range of printing services, including replication on the risograph. Risograph is a digital printing machine, which is based on the application of the method of screen printing. This method is used when printing ads, business documents, questionnaires, abstracts, materials for exhibitions, seminars, presentations, training handouts and any other black and white products that do not have special requirements for high-quality, but a significantly low price.
The main advantages of replication on the risograph:
- Productivity. The risograph is very unpretentious to the thickness and quality of the paper. It is possible to print on almost any paper.
- Economical. The cost of a copy on a risograph decreases in proportion to the increase in circulation.
- Excellent quality of printing the digital image is used for image transmission.
- Multi-color printing is possible.
- Ecological cleanliness. All materials used do not contain impurities harmful to human health and the environment. In the production process, the risographs do not release toxic substances.
- It is possible to use colored paper to give a bright and presentable appearance to printed products printed on the risograph.
Immediate replication on the risograph within one day is possible in the printing center of our company.
Guarantee high-quality and shortest lead times for orders.